POST METRIC SCHOLARSHIPS FOR SC/ST AND OBC STUDENTS OF MP
Government of Madhya Pradesh provides different types of scholarships for eligible students. Students are required to apply for scholarships through online on Govt. website thereafter submit a printout to the University Office with all supporting documents within stipulated time. Website - http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM in original and photocopy.
- Cast Certificate issued by SDM attested photocopy.
- Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM attested photocopy.
- Last two-year exam mark sheets attested copies.
- Fee receipt photocopy.
- Transfer Certificate for Fresh applicants.
- Bank Account details.
- Samagra ID
For more details, procedure, terms and conditions students may contact to Registrar Office and visit Govt. website – http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
CHIEF MINISTER MERITORIOUS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR THE STUDENTS OF MADHYA PRADESH
- Should be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- Securing up to 1.50 lakhs rank in all india jee mains.
- Annual income of parents rs. 6 lakhs or less.
- Securing minimum 70 and above % in mp board and 85 and above % in cbse board in 12 th exam.
- Students eligible up to 1.50 lakhs or actual fee if, the fee is less than 1.50 lakhs for admission in private engg. Universities / colleges.
- Students should be clear/pass b. Tech course in four year. If, they fails to do so benefits of scheme will be discontinue.
- Amount of scheme will be transferred in students account if they taking admission in private university / college.
- If, the students getting benefits of other scheme from central govt. Or state govt. Agencies the amount of other schemes will de deducted from the above scheme.
- All candidates who will be getting benefits are to willingly return the amount of above scheme for other students in govt. Account if they wish.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
- Students can apply for the above scheme through mp govt. Portal i.e. http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in and the applications are verified by the concerned university / college.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR MINORITY CATEGORY STUDENTS
Govt. of India is providing Scholarship for Minority category students and other Govt. agencies like UGC, AICTE are also providing scholarship for students.
For more details, procedure, terms and conditions students may contact Registrar Office and visit Govt. website – https://scholarships.gov.in
SCHOLARSHIP FOR OTHER STATE STUDENTS
Other than Madhya Pradesh other states are also providing scholarship to their students who are studying in JUET, Guna. Some of the students of Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, Guna (JUET) belonging to UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Maharastra, Uttrakhand etc. have been getting scholarship from the parent state. Various state websites are as under : -
BIHAR STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME FOR THE STUDENTS OF BIHAR
- Should be a domicile of bihar.
- Pass 12 exams from bihar or nearby states.
- Pursuing course from state or central government's authorized university / college.
- Age limit of candidates for degree course not more than 25 years. For post graduate course not more than 30 years.
- If the candidates quit the course during study, the scheme will be discontinue.
- Students will be eligible for education loan up to 4 lakhs and hostel fee if hostler for non hostler students will be eligible maintenance charges according to city.
- Annual rate of interest (simple interest) for the above scheme is 4 %.
All candidates who will be getting benefits are to refund the loan amount to govt for other students after moratorium time in 60 installment if amount up to rs. 2 lakhs and 84 installment if amount more than 2 lakhs.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Students can apply for the above scheme through Bihar govt. Portal i.e. www.educationbihar.gov.in/studentcreditcard.aspx for detail information (eligible, application procedure, require documents etc) students can contact registrar office.